Monday, October 16, 2006

hello again


It has been awhile. Now in North Carolina I sit and decide to write. Minneapolis was good, lots of work and some fun too. Fall is here, I love the smells. Things are in the Midst of change. Looking for a house and somewhere to settle down, Jason and I are examining many new developments. The day is long and rainy, I accomplish a little. Should be home in another week. Home for the time being is Tulsa incase you were wondering. I desire to write all day now, but can't always manage. Goodness is abundant. I promise. It was hard for me to believe too, keep looking. Find your worth in your being, and never sell it.
Love till later,
LauraAnne

I breath and breath again, what faint glow is this that renders your face, aged? Kissed by a corpse, blush a thousand shades of red.
mirror an image unspoken making all that is reached to become morbid. Faint and faint again I am sorry. Im supposed to be. Oh why, look straight ahead....face me, face to face
Black cigarette, White limousine
Black cigarette, White limousine
dissipate the pages I have read
calling like you haven't heard. The latest is Im breaking down. Found by light that makes you dread what this might say for me instead
Honing in, fight the rest, this temptation makes for fragility
Black cigarette, white limousine
Black cigarette, white limousine
These black foot prints in the sand place me at the scene of
the crime is that you dont care

1 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Glad to see you writing again! It's good to know you guys are doing well. Thanks for your post.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home