Monday, April 17, 2006

What It All Means

My mind is running in a thousand directions. One of those nights you know? Where you sit outside and contimplate every thought and belief in your life. Question things for the sake of knowing you believe in them. I find it amazeing the God I know, the Christ I know, compared to the one I thought I knew two years ago, two days ago even. What conclusions do I draw from my evening?
"I will never be God. Period."
"We are all screwed up, just in our own unique and special way."
"Getting knocked off your high horse is good. Christ has more to work with then."
"You can never understand until you have walked a mile in someone elses shoes."(that's kinda a cliche, but still true)
"Goodness done with false motives is probably not goodness at all; you simply toil in vain."
"For me, swearing at just the right time, takes care of my religious problem."
Love till later,
LauraAnne

2 Comments:

Blogger LiteratureLover said...

Good thoughts.

10:57 AM  
Blogger SuperMom said...

I love your last one!!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home