Sunday, April 16, 2006

Spring has Sprung


well we have been pretty busy since we got back to T-town. I started out with career day at my sisters school. And get this, I was the one with the career! I talked to the students about being a musician and such. It was a lot of fun and the kids were great. Well I shouldn't say kids, young adults. I got to stay and help Sarah with a few of her other classes and got to see her in action a bit. She is a great teacher. I may be bias, but I'm tellin ya!! We've been busy unpacking and catching up with work,bills,friends, and family. Speaking of my sister, we spent the best day just hanging out and being reminded of why God made us sisters. We really enjoyed Woodward park, the flowers were in bloom and everything just looked amazing. Along with great conversation we lost track of time and hardly wanted to leave the spring oasis. Wow, did I just say spring oasis? http://www.members.aol.com/sojarinn/

Friday was fun too. We had the first annual "Good Friday Fish Fry" ( I even wrote a little song for it) where the fam fried up some fish and hung out and basically were all together under one roof. P.S. I don't really like fish so I had a hamburger. Us all being together does not happen very often. Today J and I enjoyed the weather and planted some flowers. Tonight we loaded up Bunny and Maddie and went to Bark in the Park at the Drillers Stadium. They had soooooooo much fun and are currently knocked out on their night nights. We are confident that we will keep very busy until the Seattle market is ready to go. Next week Jason has promised to take me camping. This will be, I confess, my first time camping. While I'm on the subject of firsts, I made my first deviled eggs tonight!! Not only that but I dyed them pink and they are so festive.

I am very much looking forward to Rivendell tomorrow mooring. Seeing everyone and hearing an uplifting word will be medicine to my soul. Wow, did I just say medincine to my soul?

O and on the matter of my up coming show. It will be at Shades of Brown on Sat the 22nd at 8:30 pm. I hope that everyone is able to come. I have some new songs to try and I think you will like them!! Welp I am going to go talk to my husband and enjoy the weather on the back porch. We popped open a bottle of Champaign tonight. I love drinking Champaign for no particular reason. It makes regular days fun; said the alcoholic. HEHE!! :) Ok well good night all.
love till later,
LauraAnne

1 Comments:

Blogger janiners said...

can't wait to see you on Saturday! it was so good to see your and Jason's faces at Rivendell on Sunday and I hope your family had a wonderful Easter. see you soon!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home